My three favorite activities:
- My first favorite activity was plaster casting. This was my favorite activity because not only did this activity take place at the beach, but also it was something that I have never done before. It was fun and I think everyone should have the chance to plaster casting.
- My second favorite art activity was graffiti writing. This was a cool and fun experience because I had the chance working with spray paint. I have always wanted to use spray cans and this class gave me a reason to finally use them.
- My third favorite art activity was game design – geocaching. This was my first time knowing and ever using geocache. The experience was fun and it made me feel like a kid again going on a scavenger hunt. It’s cool how people from all over geocache and trade trinkets.
My three least favorite activities:
- The cuisine activity was difficult for me at first. I’m not really creative when it comes to making food so I had difficulties. Also, I was confused on what I would do. However, I successfully was able to complete this activity.
- I didn’t enjoy the moonbase alpha art activity. I had difficulties linking my website with other people who I had in relation with my character. Also, I wasn’t sure other people from my class were going to link me on their website.
- Lastly, I did’t like the Instagram activity. I usually post certain things on my Instagram. Taking pictures of what I did throughout my day was a bit unusual for me. Also, I don’t really like posting pictures consecutively in a day.
Other feedback on the class:
This class was my favorite class this semester. Not only was the class easy and fun, but there were many opportunities to earn lots of extra credit. I always looked forward coming to this class because each week we did a different art experience that was both interesting and new to me. There wasn’t a heavy work load, so you didn’t need to feel stressed in this class and you weren’t criticized for your work.
What can make this class better? :
I feel that the professor is doing an excellent job and should not change anything about the class. This was a fun GE course and you get to try many art activities. I will definitely recommend this class to people I know who are interested in taking an art class.